- Chhena (Bengali) sweets should be compulsory refrigerated and used within 8 hours of purchase.
- Milk/Ghee/Dry Fruit sweets should not be refrigerated.
- Milk/Ghee items should be consumed within 3 days of purchase.
- Dry fruit sweets should be consumed within 6 days of purchase.
- All snacks items should be consumed hot and within 3 hours of purchase.
- Cake & pastry should be consumed within 8 hours of purchase.
- All biscuit items should be consumed within 15 days of purchase.
The Contract Between Us
- When you place an order with us, the order is only accepted once full payment of the products is received.
- Once payment has been received by us we will confirm that your order has been accepted by sending an email to you via the email provided on your order form (checkout page). Our acceptance of your order brings into existence a legally binding contract between us.
- In the unlikely event that the goods are no longer available, or that we have made a pricing mistake, we will advise you of this.
- When you place an order for a product in any of the ways described above ("order") you are offering to buy it for the price stated, subject to these Terms.
- When you place your order online we will send you an email to confirm that we have received it. This email confirmation will be produced automatically so that you have confirmation of your order details. The fact that you receive an automatic confirmation does not necessarily mean that we will be able to meet your order. Once we have sent the confirmation email we will then check availability and contact you with a further email.
- If the product is available and the details of the order are correct, this email will be deemed an acceptance and will specify delivery details and confirm the price of the products purchased. If the product is not available we will also let you know by email.
- The prices payable for products that you order are as set out in our website and our catalogue.
- The price for each product is shown on our website and includes VAT.
- We always try to make sure that the prices are accurate but on rare occasions errors may occur.
- If we discover an error in pricing of the products in your order we will inform you as soon as possible using the contact details you supply us.
- We will then give you the option of reconfirming your order at the correct price or cancelling it. (If we are unable to reach you we will treat the order as cancelled).
- If an order is cancelled, any payment made for the products will be refunded in full.
- You will be notified of the delivery costs automatically before you submit your credit card details, based on the size of your order and the delivery address you specify.
- Prices are quoted on Kailash Sweets website in INR (Indian Rupees) – outside India, your credit card company should exchange the amount charged to the currency of your country at the current rate.
- Please note that both charges and refunds are in INR and we cannot be held responsible for any loss due to exchange rate fluctuations.
- Non-Indian customers are responsible for Import Duty/Tax in their respective countries. Unfortunately we cannot advise you what these costs will be – please consult your local customs office for more information.
- Payment must be received in full before we dispatch your order.
- We accept credit card, debit card, cheque, or you can ring us with your card details.
- We only accept payment via cheque from an Indian based bank account.
- Please make cheques payable to 'Kailash Restaurant' and remember to include postage.
- Please also include with your cheque a note of the products you ordered, name and delivery address.
- We will dispatch your goods once the cheque has cleared.
Modification of Services and Prices
- Prices for our products are subject to change without notice.
- We reserve the right at any time to modify or discontinue the Service (or any part or content thereof) without notice at any time.
- We shall not be liable to you or to any third-party for any modification, price change, suspension or discontinuance of the Service.
Our Products & Services
- We have made every effort to display as accurately as possible the colors and images of our products that appear at the store.
- We cannot guarantee that your computer monitor's display of any color will be accurate or match resolution of our devices.
- We reserve the right, but are not obligated, to limit the sales of our products or Services to any person, geographic region or jurisdiction.
- We may exercise this right on a situational basis.
- We reserve the right to limit the quantities of any products or services that we offer.
- All descriptions of products or product pricing are subject to change at anytime without notice, at the sole discretion of us.
- We reserve the right to discontinue any product at any time.
- Any offer for any product or service made on this site is void where prohibited.
We do not warrant that the quality of any products, services, information, or other material purchased or obtained by you will meet your expectations, or that any errors in the Service will be corrected.
The service and all products and services delivered to you through the service are (except as expressly stated by us) provided 'as is' and 'as available' for your use, without any representation, warranties or conditions of any kind, either express or implied, including all implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, merchantable quality, fitness for a particular purpose, durability, title, and non-infringement.
Errors, Inaccuracies & Ommissions
- There may be information on our site or in the Service that contains typographical errors, inaccuracies or omissions that may relate to product descriptions, pricing, promotions, offers, product shipping charges, transit times and availability.
- We reserve the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies or omissions, and to change or update information or cancel orders if any information in the Service or on any related website is inaccurate at any time without prior notice.
- We undertake no obligation to update, amend or clarify information in the Service or on any related website, including without limitation, pricing information, except as required by law.
- No specified update or refresh date applied in the Service or on any related website, should be taken to indicate that all information in the Service or on any related website has been modified or updated.
- We always work hard to make sure we have plenty of products in stock. But on a rare occasion due to the extensive range of sweets we sell, a product listed may be actually be out of stock. If we cannot supply a product ordered, we reserve the right to substitute the goods with something similar (or as close as possible). We may offer to send the product to you as a back order as soon as the product comes available. Subject to you agreeing to waiting alternatively you may request a refund of the out of stock item.
- We try to keep Kailash Sweets as up to date as possible but, due to the nature and limited availability of the fast-selling/famous sweets that we sell, we cannot guarantee that particular products will always be available.
- If we can't supply a product we reserve the right to replace it with an alternative sweet.
- We may also offer you the option of having the product sent to you as a back order (to follow the remainder of your order as soon as the product becomes available) or, alternatively, we will refund or re-credit your account with the amount debited by us.
- All offers are available while stocks last.
- If we are unable to supply a product you have ordered, we will notify you as soon as we can after receiving your order. If this happens, you may cancel your order and we will refund you the money you have paid for it.
- All orders must be paid in full before dispatch.
- All necessary artwork must be received at least 20 days before the intended delivery date of the products.
- We must have your permission to use your artwork and logos.
Changes to Terms & Services
- You can review the most current version of the Terms of Service at any time at this page.
- We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to update, change or replace any part of these Terms of Service by posting updates and changes to our website.
- It is your responsibility to check our website periodically for changes.
- Your continued use of or access to our website or the Service following the posting of any changes to these Terms of Service constitutes acceptance of those changes.
If the products you receive are not what you ordered, defective or the incorrect quantity, please contact us. We will then correct your order. For example:
- Make goods any shortage or non-delivery.
- Supply and deliver substitute goods.
- Replace any defective goods.
- Refund or do a partial refund at our own discretion.
Please note that we cannot be held responsible for any damage caused through postage such as climatic conditions affecting the product. We make sure that all items are in perfect condition before they are sent to you. If your parcel does arrive in a poor condition, please contact us.
We will not be liable to you for any indirect or consequential loss, damage or expenses (including loss of profits, business or goodwill). We shall have no liability to pay any money to you by way of compensation other than to refund to you the amount paid by you for the products in question.
Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
Events beyond our control: we shall have no liability for any failure to deliver products you have ordered or any delay in doing so or for any damage or defect to products delivered that is caused by any event or circumstance beyond our reasonable control. This includes without limitation to, strikes, lock-outs and other industrial disputes, breakdown of systems or network access, flood, fire, explosion or accident.
Any dispute or claim relating in any way to your use of any Kailash Sweets products or services, or to any products or services sold or distributed by Kailash Sweets or through www.kailashsweets.com will be subject to Surat Jurisdiction only.
We each agree that any dispute resolution proceedings will be conducted only on an individual basis and not in a class, consolidated or representative action.
Copyright and Trademarks
- Kailash Sweets does not give you any right or interest in any copyright or intellectual property rights in any product nor the right to copy them.
- The copyright of our website and the content of all the software, site and pages relating to Kailash Sweets website is owned by, or licensed to Kailash Sweets, unless otherwise specified and may not be used, copied or altered without our express consent.
- Copyright extends to the design, look and feel of Kailash Sweets, all photographs on it and its marketing materials.
- You may use the information for private and personal non-commercial use only – i.e. to view, copy and print portions of Kailash Sweets for the sole purpose of placing orders. The materials may not be used for any other purpose.